- Hits: 3669 3669
Have you ever dreamed of going on a yoga retreat?
A yoga retreat is a very special kind of holiday experience. A whole week dedicated totally to you. It's an opportunity to reconnect back to yourself, reflect upon your life and re-energize your dreams...
For once, you don't have to contend with the everyday demands of others. You can let go of all the responsibilities and expectations that everyone else has of you. You can catch up on lost sleep with afternoon naps, read that book you've been meaning to read for a while now or just enjoy the company of new friends.
I have been very blessed to run 'Yoga and Healing' retreats all over the world for the past 7 years now. In that time I have met so many lovely retreat participants from a wide spectrum of cultures and backgrounds. Some have never done yoga before where others may have a regular yoga practice.
One thing that I have discovered is that everyone comes to the Yoga retreat for their own unique reasons...
Here are 21 good reasons why you might want to consider making your next holiday a Yoga Retreat…
1. To re-inspire and re-energize your life!
2. To let go of old fears so that you can approach life with a renewed sense of trust.
3. To build your self esteem and self confidence.
4. To find a safe space to ponder a new creative project.
5. To listen to the quiet whispers of your heart.
6. To reset and re-balance your body.
7. To take a break from a stressful or demanding career.
8. To meet like minded people from different parts of the world.
9. To create a space for forgiveness.
10. To break an addiction that's been holding you back from your best self.
11. To heal a broken heart.
12. To reconnect back to your intuition.
13. To lose weight naturally and holistically.
14. To work out what is truly important to you.
15. To create some space away from a troubled relationship.
16. To explore new countries and go to new places.
17. To have some time out just for you.
18. To heal from a trauma or emotional shock.
19. To reconnect back to the spiritual aspects of yourself.
20. To feel strong in your body and mind.
21. To kick start a new healthier approach to your life.
Have you ever been on a Yoga Retreat? Please share your own reasons for going on one in the comments below...
With so much Love,
From my heart to yours,
Katrina Love Senn xo